Healthy no mayo Avocado Egg Salad Roll Ups is perfect way to use leftovers of hard-boiled Easter Eggs. This simple recipe with only a few ingredients make perfect go-to lunch or snack, party food to feeding a crowd or just delicious way to get your morning protein in.
Avocado Egg Salad Roll Ups is awesome after Eater recipe for so many reasons. First of all you’ll get rid of egg leftovers. Then, this is super easy recipe. After baking and cooking all those fancy dishes for your Eater table, I’m sure you all want to make just simple and easy meals for a next few days. And finally, after eating a bunch of food for holiday, we need to reduce the calories.
Hard-boiled eggs, avocado and Greek yogurt is basic elements for this recipe. As add-ins I used chopped red onion, green onion and fresh parsley, but you can tweak it to your own taste by changing the side ingredients. If you have a plenty of Easter egg leftovers, try this super simple, easy and Healthy no mayo Avocado Egg Salad Roll Ups recipe
- 1 avocado-mashed
- 4-5 hard-boiled eggs chopped in small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2-4 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (start with 2 and add more if the salad seems to dry)
- 1 green onion-thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon red onion-diced (or more to taste)
- 1 ½-2 Tablespoons fresh parsley-chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 3-4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 or 10 inch diameter)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients (except tortillas) and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly blended.
- Spread the mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad. I had enough filling for 3 10 inch diameter tortillas.
- Slice with serrated knife into ½- 3/4 inch slices. You can slice them immediately or refrigerate until firm (about 30 mins). It’s easier to slice when chilled.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to serve.