Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps are quick and easy chicken recipe that will show you how to turn healthy chicken salad into the best homemade weeknight dinner for whole family or simple lunch ready to take on the go. These delicious wraps with grilled or baked chicken,veggies and Parmesan are also great for brunch, picnic or as a party food.
However, healthy homemade chicken salad is the best choice for picky eaters. Even kids will love these!
Above all, this recipe is incredibly easy. It uses only a few simple ingredients. Any kind of chicken will work. In fact, you can use leftovers of rotisserie chicken, grilled or baked chicken…But grilled boneless chicken breasts marinated in fresh lemon juice, garlic and olive oil is the best choice for this salad but it’s not obligatory.
If you already have some leftovers of cooked chicken in your fridge ready to use it will work just fine. That way you will have yummy and easy dinner in 15 minutes. However, you should chop grilled or baked chicken and mix with other ingredients. Than wrap chicken salad mixture into tortilla and delicious Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps are ready!
For this recipe I used grilled chicken breasts, lettuce, cherry tomato, parmesan, croutons, Caesar dressing and corn tortilla. But you can tweak a recipe to your own taste.
After all, if you’re really sick of sandwiches for lunch I recommend you to try to mix things up and make these yummy wraps. I’ve already shared some interesting and tasty recipes that are perfect to swap boring lunches to take on the go.
- 8 inch tortillas (you should have enough filling for 5-6 tortillas)
For Chicken Salad:
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 cups lettuce chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes- halved or quartered
- ½ cup croutons
- ¼ cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Caesar salad dressing
- In a large bowl place all salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- Place salad mixture in a line along the center of each tortilla, then roll up and secure with toothpicks.