This is an easy recipe. You can make yourself at home. You just need some simple ingredient. Please enjoy it!
- 1 Avocado
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup low-fat sour-cream or greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice (or white vinegar)
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Place all the ingredients In a food processor or blender
- Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides a few times. Thin the salad dressing out with about ⅓ cup water (give or take) until it reaches a desired consistency.
- Keep in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks