I have been seeing chicken wraps all over the place on Pinterest and Facebook and I wanted to try it! I love the chicken lime tacos. So I decided to make them into wraps. They were delicious and had a lot less calories than the tacos.
- 1 ½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks or strips
- ¼ c. red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 t. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped (more or less to taste)
- Large pieces of lettuce (or tortillas)
- Heat stove to medium high heat, and place chicken on skillet and cook until it is almost all the way cooked through.
- Add the red wine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, and black pepper in skillet.
- Once fully combined, add the green onions, garlic and cilantro until they are soft, but not overcooked.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into lettuce shells or pieces (or tortillas if preferred). Eat immediately and enjoy!