Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups oatmeal, uncooked quick
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together, oatmeal, bananas, vanilla extract, applesauce and cinnamon.
- Prepare a cookie sheets with parchment paper. Drop cookie dough in spoonfuls onto the the cookie sheet, and then flatten cookies into round shapes. ( I made about 17 medium cookies)
- Bake approx. 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven & let rest on cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then move to cooling rack. Be careful, cookies will be very soft until they cool entirely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.