These Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust topped with a smooth and creamy key lime cheesecake filling. The perfect dessert for any time of year!
- 6 full-sheets (90 grams) graham crackers (or ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons (45 grams) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (25 grams) granulated sugar
- 12 ounces brick-style cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup (60 grams) sour cream
- ½ cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) key lime juice*
- 1 teaspoon key lime zest (or regular lime zest)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 drop green food dye
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray each cavity of a 12-count mini cheesecake pan well with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. You may also use a regular 12-count muffin pan, I suggest lining each cavity with cupcake liners for easier removal.
- Add the graham crackers to a blender or food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Scoop the crumbs into a mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugar, and mix until well combined. Evenly distribute the mixture between all 12 cavities in the mini cheesecake pan, making sure to press each one down firmly into an even layer. Bake at 325°F for 5 minutes, remove from the oven, and set aside to cool. Keep oven temperature at 325°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the sour cream and granulated sugar and mix until well combined. Add in the key lime juice, zest, vanilla extract, and green food dye and mix until fully combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Then, add in the egg and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake filling between all 12 cavities of the pan and return to the oven. Bake at 325°F for 15-18 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool at room temperature for at least 1 hour. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3-4 hours or overnight. Once the cheesecakes are chilled remove them from the pan, serve, and enjoy!