This is the ULTIMATE Reese’s Brownie Recipe! It’s a one bowl brownie recipe FULL of 3 KINDS of Reese’s: peanut butter cups, peanut butter chips, and Reese’s Pieces!!
These are SO good and they not only taste good warm but you can freeze them for later too. I made them ahead and froze them for a party and they tasted just as good as fresh. And EVERYONE loves them!
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 24 miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13” pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in eggs and oil until completely mixed. Stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Spread half the batter in the prepared pan. Top with peanut butter cups (whole, or you can chop them if you prefer). Then top with the remaining batter and sprinkle the Reese’s Pieces over the top.
- Bake for 20-26 minutes or until they just stop jiggling a little. These are better under done than over done! Cool before slicing.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month.