Simple Vegan Lemon Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes – simple to make, only a handful of ingredients, and ready in under an hour.
What we end up with is a tray full of delicious little Vegan Roasted Potato fukkers that you won’t be able to stop eating. I mean, I am proof of this. Have you seen the size of my glutes? I don’t do squats either. Will post a nude or two up next week for all of you to see. Anyway, if you are keen, scroll down for my Vegan Lemon Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe. They are simple as pie to make, only use a few ingredients, healthy, delicious and carb-licious.
- 1 lb. Baby Potatoes (500 grams)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh Parsley Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt, or to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
Lemon Herb Olive Oil Mixture:
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Zest of 1/2 a Lemon
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh Parsley Leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely minces fresh Basil Leaves
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven 180 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with non stick baking paper. Set aside.
- Make fine slits in each baby potato, but do not cut all the way through.
- In a large bowl, combine prepared potatoes with Olive Oil, Basil, Parsley, Garlic, Maple Syrup, Salt and Pepper. Toss to coat well.
- Place potatoes, cut sides up, on baking sheet and roast for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for Lemon Herb Olive Oil in a small bowl.
- After 25 minutes of roasting, baste potatoes with half of the Lemon Herb Olive Oil mixture, and then pop back into the oven and continue roasting for another 25 minutes or till potatoes are cooked.
- Once cooked, drizzle potatoes with remaining Lemon Herb Olive Oil mixture and serve immediately. Sprinkle with more sea salt if necessary!